NAD+ IV Therapy
Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) is a coenzyme present in almost all cells in your body. Its main purpose is to fuel metabolic reactions associated with energy production in the mitochondria in every cell of your body in order to create enegry so you can move, breathe, pump blood, digest food, think and generally live your life. Without NAD, your cells won’t be able to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and amino acids. NAD also plays a significant role in gene expression linked to age-related diseases.
Lack of this essential cellular fuel is now recognized as a key feature of chronic fatigue, apathy, depression, anxiety, alcohol and drug addiction, weak immune system (infections and cancer), muscle pain and weakness, headaches, memory disturbance, sleep problems, focus and concentration defects and other chronic diseases.
NAD could also be one of the most potential drugs for longevity. When it comes to aging, people are actually accumulating cellular damage. That accumulation of damage particularly around the DNA is affecting the way on how a cell functions and therefore the way an organism functions. In aging there is also the characterization of a decrease of energy and NAD promotes energy efficiency. In order for the mitochondria to work we need an efficient supply of the NAD molecule.
NAD Therapy FAQs
What are the functions of NAD in the body?
- Increases energy in brain cells
- Stimulates production of dopamine, serotonin, and noradrenaline, thereby improving moods
- Increases energy in heart cells
- Protects and repairs DNA, reducing DNA mutations which contribute to atherosclerosis, cancer, immunodeficiency, rheumatoid arthritis, and much more
- A powerful antioxidant
- Lowers cholesterol & blood pressure
- Strengthens the immune system
- Stimulates nitric oxide production, thereby improving blood flow in the body
What medical conditions have improved with NAD therapy?
- Chronic fatique
- Alcohol and drug addiction
- Sleep disturbance
- Memory loss (forgetfulness)
- Attention deficit
- Muscle pain and weakness
- Joint pain and stiffness
- Parkinson’s disease
4092 Skippack Pike, 2nd floor
Skippack, PA 19474
*Every other Saturday.