Restylane is formulated to act like your body’s own naturally occurring hyaluronic acid, restoring the skin back to its youthful appearance. The nurses at Define will be able to assess your aging process and develop a plan on how fillers will be able to lift, add structure, volume, and architecture back to the face.
We are all afraid that we are going to appear ‘over-done’ or unnatural. When the tools are in the hands of a Define professional, the results will be a soft natural improvement, looking like yourself, only better, only younger.
Five choices for your professional to pick from:
- Restylane® Silk: is for lip augmentation and correction of perioral wrinkles
- Restylane®-L: is for mid to deep injections into the facial tissue for correction of moderate to severe wrinkles and folds.
- Restylane® Lyft: is for deep correction of moderate to severe foldsrelated to mid-face contour deficiencies.
- Restylane® Refyne: is for mid to deep correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles, such as nasolabial lines.
- Restylane® Defyne: is for mid to deep injection of nasolabial folds as well as ‘marionette lines’
How does Restylane® work?
Restylane is formulated to act like your body’s own naturally occurring hyaluronic acid, restoring the skin back to its youthful appearance.
Restylane Silk, Restylane, and Restylane Lyft use NASHA technology, this gives a specific particle size, so your injection specialist can tailor the treatment to your needs.
- Small, fine particle used for fine lines and detailed shaping.
- Medium particles for moderate to severe lines and wrinkles.
- Large particles for severe wrinkles or volume deflation.
There are two others in the Restylane family of products, Restylane Refyne, and Restylane Defyne. These products have a unique ability to give flexibility to areas of expression.
Are dermal fillers safe?
The most common side effects include temporary reactions at the treatment site such as tenderness, swelling, firmness/bumps, bruising, and redness. Side effects are moderate and can last 2-4 weeks. As with any injection there is a risk of infection. Your Define professional will review your medical history and discuss any further safety issues at the time of your consultation.
4092 Skippack Pike, 2nd floor
Skippack, PA 19474